RFID Lock with Wireless DNA [WiDNA] technology www.aelement.com
AElement is an RFID lock allows you to integrate all your physical security needs into one stylish, energy efficient,
reliable wire-free system. The minimalistic design of its RFID reader looks stylish and discreet on any door and it
is available in two contemporary colours - Pearl Black and Ice White. It can also be combined with a wide range of
Incorporating SALTO’s new DNA technology, AElement enables users to choose between the on-line and off-lin world as all locks are designed to be wireless ready right out of the box, users simply choose the mode of operation they want “Wireless on-line” or “Wireless ready”.
Wireless on-line” locks are on-line and communicate in real time providing real time control over an entire property. Wireless ready locks can be ‘switched’ to real time on-line mode at any time. Just plug in the USB-sized RF communication antenna and you are ready to go.
It operates on a 2.4GHz wireless network and works with every popular mainstream RFID technology including Mifare, Mifare Plus, Desfire and Desfire EV1. And thanks to its SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) technology AElement will always ensure your access control system is effective, efficient and secure.
Main features and benefits:
- Simple off-line installation.
- Wire free stand alone networked system through SVN technology.
- Locks are connected to the system through the SALTO Virtual Network improving the security and efficiency of the system.
- Available in wireless version for wireless real-time control.
- Wireless ready version allows you to change from off-line to wireless providing on-line system for real time control with no need to hard wire.
- Contactless versions compatible with ISO 14.443A, ISO 14.443B and covering a wide range of mainstream RFID brands such as DESfire, Mifare and Mifare Ultralight C allowing multiaplication with third part systems using one card.
- AElement contactless range is compatible with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology which allows NFC enabled cell phones to act as contactless data carriers to open and control SALTO access controlled doors.
- All communications between the carrier and the electronic lock are secured and encrypted for a higher level of security.
- Attractive range of standard handle designs and finishes.
- Compatible with DIN standard and ANSI Mortise locks.
- The lock can always be opened from the inside (a single action panic feature works in conjunction with the relevant mortise lock).
- Available in 8mm and 9mm SALTO split spindle versions.
- Extreme security through advanced hardened high resistance anti-drill plates to protect wires and reader area.
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- Low battery power indication monitored through the SALTO Virtual
Network (SVN) as low battery status information is written onto carriers
and passed to the software. Also readings can be taken at the lock and passed to the software via PPD connection.
- Emergency opening by means of portable programming device (PPD).
- Non volatile memory (memory is not deleted, even without power).
- Locks are equipped with a low consumption real time clock function.
- Firmware upgrade through PPD firmware updater.
AElement EURO version
The AElement EURO version is specially designed to fit on most Euro DIN 18250 profile doors. The minimalistic design of the RFID reader looks stylish and discreet on any door. It also offers the choice of a wide range of designs and finishes.
AElement ANSI version
The AElement ANSI version is specially designed to fit on most ANSI A 156.13 doors. The minimalistic design of the RFID reader looks stylish and discreet on any door. It also offers the choice of a wide range of designs and finishes.
AElement offers a wide choice of functional and styled design handles and readers suitable for use on any type of door.