Glass door locks
SALTO Glass door locks
SALTO has developped a new range of glass door locks in order to bring a solution for those doors that cannot be wired due to their construction. Available also in a wireless version, this solution brings all the benefits of SALTO Systems also to the glass door locks.
Main features and benefits:
- Simple off-line installation.
- Wire free stand alone networked system through SVN technology.
- Locks are connected to the system through the SALTO Virtual Network improving the security and efficiency of the system.
- Available in wireless version for wireless real-time control.
- Wireless ready version allows you to change from off-line to wireless providing on-line system for real time control with no need to hard wire.
- Contactless versions compatible with ISO 14.443A, ISO 14.443B and covering a wide range of mainstream RFID brands such as DESfire, Mifare and Mifare Ultralight C allowing multiaplication with third part systems using one card.
- All communications between the carrier and the electronic lock are secured and encrypted for a higher level of security.
- The lock can always be opened from the inside (a single action panic feature works in conjunction with the relevant mortise lock).
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- Low battery power indication monitored through the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) as low battery status information is written onto carriers
and passed to the software. Also readings can be taken at the lock and passed to the software via PPD connection.
- Emergency opening by means of portable programming device (PPD).
- Non volatile memory (memory is not deleted, even without power).
- Locks are equipped with a low consumption real time clock function.
- Firmware upgrade through PPD firmware updater.
XS4 Glass door lock DIN 18101
The XS4 ‘DIN’ glass door lock has been specially designed for use with DIN 18101 standard glass doors. Its steel body is stylish and modern and its unique ‘sandwich body’ construction makes it easy to install – without having to replace the door. A ‘wireless’ version of the XS4 ‘DIN’ glass door lock is also available for real-time access control requirements.
XS4 Glass door lock
The XS4 glass door lock’s exclusive design makes it compatible with a wide range of commonly used glass door designs, including those already fitted with a built-in lock. It’s unique ‘sandwich body’ design also makes for easy installation without having to replace the door.