XS4 Wall readers
XS4 RFID modular wall reader
SALTO offers a broad range of 13,56Mhz RFID Contactless Smart Card wall readers. They read encrypted data from the carriers and then communicate it to the door controllers. They also allow for updating of the carriers via SALTO Virtual Network technology. All models are IP 46 compliant making them suitable for use indoors and out, including environments exposed to harsh weather conditions. Compatible with ISO 14.443A, ISO 14.443B and ISO 15.693 (Vicinity) and covering a wide range of mainstream RFID brands such as Mifare, Mifare plus, DESfire, DESfire EV1 Legic, HID iClass, Picopass and SKIDATA.
Main features and benefits:
- ID technologies available: DESfire, DESfire EV1, Mifare, Mifare plus, Vicinity, Inside Picopass, Legic, HID iClass, SKIDATA.
- Contactless reading of the carrier.
- Reading distance up to 50mm depending on the RFID technology.
- NFC compatible (WRM9000 range).
- IP 46 compliant.
- The maximum cable length between the door controller and the wall reader is up to 100mtrs.* with a twisted pair cable.
- Dimensions: 83mm x 83mm x 13.5mm (W x H x D).
- Connection to the door controller using UTP CAT 5 cable.
- Current required: 5V supplied by the door controller.
- For surface mounting with the WRMBH.
- For flush mounting with WRMBL.
* Depends on the door controller combination
|< Prev||Next >|